Venom Kodi Addon is available to install on Kodi 18.3 (Leia). If you want to install this addon on your Kodi, this guide will help you. Venom is one of the most loved add-ons among Kodi lovers. A few months back, the repository was taken down.
But, now Venom Kodi Addon can be installed from a third-party Kodi repository. I’m writing the step by step process to install Venom Addon on Kodi.
How To Install Venom Addon On Kodi?
We need to perform some additional steps to install Venom Kodi Addon. Follow these steps-
- Go to apps/software list of your device and Launch Kodi.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Select System setting.
- Select Add-ons option from the left navigation.
- Tap on Enable Unknown Sources icon.
- Choose OK to confirm.
- Go back and select the File Manager option.
- Double click on Add Source option (if you’re using Windows, else just tap on Add Source once).
- Click on <None>.
- Enter this repository address- https://123venom.github.io/
- Enter the repository name as- Venom.
- Select OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home and Select Add-ons option from the left navigation.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Choose Install from Zip file.
- Open the Venom folder.
- Click on repository.venom-x.x.zip (Here x.x.x is the current version of the repository).
- Wait for a few seconds until notification of repository installation appears in the top-right corner.
- Now click on Install from repository.
- Open Venom Repo.
- Click on the Video Add-ons folder.
- Click on the Venom addon.
- Tap on Install.
- Select OK.
That’s all. Venom Kodi Addon is started installing on your device. Now, depending upon your internet speed, it’ll take around 30 seconds to finish the installation. Once this addon installed on your Kodi, Go to Add-ons> Video Add-ons> then open Venom to enjoy streaming movies and tv shows.
If you want to install Venom on Kodi, then read the step by step tutorial below…
How To Install Venom Kodi Addon?
Follow these steps to install Venom Kodi Addon–
1- Open Kodi on your device
2- Go to Kodi Settings
3- Select System
4- Select Add-ons
From the left navigation, click on the Add-ons option.
5- Enable Unknown Sources
In order to install add-ons from the external sources, you need to enable Unknown Sources in the Kodi.
6- Tap on Yes
A warning popup will appear while enabling Kodi Unknown Source on your device screen. Just select Yes to confirm.
7- Open File Manager
8- Click on Add Source
You must have to provide the repository address in order to install any Kodi addons. Click on the Add Source option to enter the repository address.
9- Select <None>
10- Enter repository address
You have to enter the repository address. Venom is available here- https://123venom.github.io/
11- Type repository name
You need to enter a repository in order to identify. Type Venom in the box.
12- Select OK
Just tap on the OK button and head over to Kodi Home.
13- Select Add-ons
14- Open Package Installer
Look at the image below and click on the package installer.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select Venom folder
17- Select repository zip file
A repository zip file is available here. Just click on repository.venom-x.x.zip (where x.x is the version of repository file).
18- Select Install from repository
A notification will appear in the top-right corner of your screen. Once you see that, the repository has been installed, select Install from repository.
19- Open the repository folder
Here you have to open Venom Repo to install the add-ons from this repository.
20- Open Video Add-ons
21- Select Addon name
22- Click on Install
23- Tap on OK
Leave a Reply