Kodi is one of the frequently used software for movies and tv shows. It’s one of the great inventions from XBMC foundation developers. It’s using addons of the plugin to provide movies and tv shows. There are thousands of Movies and TV Shows Addons available to install on Kodi. Here in this tutorial, I am sharing a guide to install Exodus Redux on Kodi.
Exodus Redux is one of the most popular Exodus Fork. The older version of Exodus has been shut down due to copyright violations. But, another developer has taken the codes from Exodus and launched it under a new name as; Exodus Redux.
How To Install Exodus Redux Addon On Kodi?
Exodus Redux is a third-party Kodi addon, so it’s not possible to install directly from the official Kodi repository. So, we’ll download it from a third-party location. Perform these steps on your device to install Exodus Redux on Kodi 18.6 Leia (Current Stable Version)-
- Go to apps/software list of your device and Launch Kodi.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Select System setting.
- Select Add-ons option from the left navigation.
- Tap on Enable Unknown Sources icon.
- Choose OK to confirm.
- Go back and select the File Manager option.
- Double click on Add Source option (if you’re using Windows, else just tap on Add Source once).
- Click on <None>.
- Enter this repository address- https://i-a-c.github.io/
- Enter the repository name as- Exodus Redux.
- Select OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home and Select Add-ons option from the left navigation.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Choose Install from Zip file.
- Open Exodus Redux folder.
- Click on repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip (Here x.x.x is the current version of the repository).
- Wait for a few seconds until notification of repository installation appears in the top-right corner.
- Now click on Install from repository.
- Open Exodus Redux Repository.
- Click on the Video Add-ons folder.
- Click on the Exodus Redux addon.
- Tap on Install.
- Select OK.
That’s all. Exodus Redux Kodi Addon is started installing on your device. Now, depending upon your internet speed, it’ll take around 30 seconds to finish the installation. Once this addon installed on your Kodi, Go to Add-ons> Video Add-ons> then open Exodus Redux to enjoy streaming movies and tv shows.
Wait… Here’s not the end…!
I’m also writing a step by step process to install Exodus Redux Addon on Kodi and attaching screenshots of all the steps I performed.
Check out below…
How To Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon?
Follow these steps to install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon–
1- Open Kodi on your device
2- Go to Kodi Settings
3- Select System
4- Select Add-ons
From the left navigation, click on the Add-ons option.
5- Enable Unknown Sources
In order to install add-ons from the external sources, you need to enable Unknown Sources in the Kodi.
6- Tap on Yes
A warning popup will appear while enabling Kodi Unknown Source on your device screen. Just select Yes to confirm.
7- Open File Manager
8- Click on Add Source
You must have to provide the repository address in order to install any Kodi addons. Click on Add Source option to enter the repository address.
9- Select <None>
10- Enter repository address
You have to enter the repository address. Exodus Redux is available here- https://i-a-c.github.io/
11- Type repository name
You need to enter a repository in order to identify. Type Exodus Redux in the box. You can enter anything but for understanding, I am writing Exodus Redux.
12- Select OK
Just tap on OK button and head over to Kodi Home.
13- Select Add-ons
14- Open Package Installer
Look at the image below and click on the package installer.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select Exodus Redux folder
17- Select repository zip file
A repository zip file is available here. Just click on repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip (where x.x.x is the version of repository file).
18- Select Install from repository
A notification will appear in the top-right corner of your screen. Once you see that, the repository has been installed, select Install from repository.
19- Open the repository folder
Here you have to open Exodus Redux Repo to install the add-ons from this repository.
20- Open Video Add-ons
21- Select Addon name
22- Click on Install
23- Tap on OK